Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I started this blog back in October as a place to house my stories until we finally got the Herald's website back online. Seven months and more than 100 posts later, that has happened. That isn't the only thing that's happened: I have since taken the reins as the new editor. One of my goals was to bring the website back, and that's finally happened. Now readers can stay up to date on Benicia stories beyond what I write. Of course, I'm juggling several different things, so don't expect all stories to go up quickly.

As for this blog, it will always stay up, but anything I write now will be posted over there rather than here. People will want to know what was happening in Benicia between October 2015 and May 2016,  but that site is more professional than this one, and it will have content from all the regular writers and contributors. Not everything will be uploaded to that site as we want people to still have a reason to subscribe to the newspaper, but now you can share stories, comment, etc. It's good to be back.

http://beniciaheraldonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment